Blue Star Ferries: Ticket Reservations & Ferry Routes
Blue Star Ferries is a company that offers sea travel to the islands of the Cyclades, the Dodecanese, the Northern Aegean, and Crete. It operates modern ships that connect the islands with mainland Greece and each other all year round, providing comfort, safety, and fast transportation for passengers and vehicles. On the booktickets platform, you will find all the ferry schedules, departure times, and ferry companies. Compare prices and easily book affordable ferry tickets with all the discounts for passengers and vehicles.
Blue Star Ferries offers high-level services and various amenities on its ships, such as bars, restaurants, shops, and internet access. The company contributes to the development of tourism and the improvement of quality of life on the islands. The maritime company Blue Star Ferries belongs to the ATTICA A.E. SYMMETOCHON Group (Attica Group), a member of Marfin Investment Group SYMMETOCHON AE (MIG).
The Attica Group operates a fleet of 30 state-of-the-art ships, serving 59 different destinations through 71 ports. Its subsidiary companies, including Superfast Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Africa Morocco Link, and Hellenic Seaways, provide routes both within Greece and internationally, covering the Greece-Italy and Morocco-Spain lines. The ferry companies Blue Star Ferries and Hellenic Seaways operate in several regions of Greece, including the Cyclades, the Dodecanese, the Northeastern Aegean, the Saronic Gulf, the Sporades, and Crete (in collaboration with ANEK LINES).
Ferry Routes - Destinations
Some popular routes of Blue Star Ferries with daily connections are as follows:
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Paros: 4 hours and 2 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Syros: 3 hours and 43 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Naxos: 5 hours and 8 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Mykonos: 4 hours and 59 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Hydra: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Chios: 8 hours and 36 minutes
Here are some more distant routes:
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Astypalaia: 7 hours and 35 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Kalymnos: 8 hours and 30 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Karpathos: 20 hours and 10 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Kastellorizo: 21 hours and 25 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Kos: 9 hours and 10 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Lipsi: 8 hours and 10 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Nisyros: 13 hours and 25 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Patmos: 7 hours and 20 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Leros: 9 hours and 10 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Rhodes: 12 hours and 15 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Tilos: 14 hours and 35 minutes
- Ferry routes Piraeus - Symi: 13 hours and 55 minutes
Ferry Τickets Discounts - Offers
- -€20 per Person Discount, Super Economy: Valid for a limited number of seats in the Economy Class category, for available routes serving the areas of the Cyclades, Dodecanese, and Northern Aegean, within the itineraries operated to and from Piraeus.
- -20% Special Economy Discount: Applicable to a restricted number of seats in the Economy Class category, for the available routes connecting the islands of the Cyclades, Dodecanese, and Northern Aegean with Piraeus, as well as for the routes linking the Sporades to Volos.
- -40% Hotel & Ferry Discount: Through collaboration with local authorities and local hotel associations, a 40% discount is provided on ferry tickets for travelers choosing to visit the islands of Leros, Kos, Chios, Lesbos, and Samos for their summer vacations.
- -30% Round-Trip Discount on Car Tickets: A 30% discount is offered on round-trip car tickets for the route between Volos and the Sporades, when purchased simultaneously with one-way tickets.
e-tickets & Web Check-in
If you want to travel easily and quickly, without having to wait in line to collect your tickets from the port, you can take advantage of Blue Star Ferries' e-ticket service. Simply make your reservation online through booktickets, and you will have your electronic ticket in a short period of time! In order to perform Web Check in, you will need to provide the following information in Blue Star Ferries' Web Check-in:
- Booking code
- Access code
You can perform Web Check in from 48 hours up to 2 hours prior to the departure of the ship.
If you are a family of four or a group, you can enjoy a 25% discount on your tickets if you choose the 4-bed cabin. Become a member of the SeaSmiles Loyalty and Rewards Program. By collecting and redeeming points, you can enjoy discounts on future trips and other unique benefits.
Blue Star Ferries invites you to experience a unique travel experience on its ships. In booktickets, you will find details about all routes, destinations, departure times, as well as ticket prices with all the discounts available for both passengers and vehicles.