Sea Speed Ferries: Connecting with Milos, Santorini, and Crete
Sea Speed Ferries was established in 2018 with the aim of serving the maritime transportation needs to various islands in Greece. The company operates routes to Milos, Santorini, and Crete.
The company's executives have extensive experience in the field of Greek Shipping and seek not only to facilitate transportation but also to promote the tourist and economic development of the destinations they serve, as well as to contribute to their supply. The company operates the ship OLYMPUS, which connects Piraeus with the islands of Milos, Santorini, and Rethymno in Crete.
Discover the available destinations, explore the available offers, and get informed about Sea Speed Ferries' ships to book your ticket on booktickets today!
The ferry routes operated by the coastal company Sea Speed Ferries are as follows:
- Sifnos - Piraeus ferry routes: 4 hours and 20 minutes
- Santorini - Milos ferry routes: 3 hours and 49 minutes
- Milos - Piraeus ferry routes: 6 hours and 14 minutes
- Piraeus - Sifnos ferry routes: 4 hours and 20 minutes
- Santorini - Piraeus ferry routes: 10 hours and 32 minutes
- Milos - Santorini ferry routes: 4 hours and 7 minutes
- Piraeus - Santorini ferry routes: 10 hours and 48 minutes
- Piraeus - Milos ferry routes: 6 hours and 13 minutes
- Piraeus - Anafi ferry routes: 12 hours and 52 minutes
- Anafi - Piraeus ferry routes: 13 hours and 16 minutes
Through the booktickets platform, you can purchase affordable ferry tickets with just a few clicks. Here, you will find all available routes with all available discounts for passengers and vehicles.